Friday, July 25, 2014

45 minute call

Most calls at work are around 5-7 minutes.  Or should be.  Every once in a while, you'll get someone with a lot of questions or that takes forever finding their card or something.  Long calls are anything 15 minutes or over.  Tonight, I was talking to a lady for 45 minutes.  I closed the sale, but we were just chatting away about random things.  She was telling me about a car accident she'd been in, and all the problems she had from that.  That started when I asked if she was allergic to any medications.  I mentioned I was pregnant at one point, so she was telling me about the ultrasounds they had when she was pregnant and how they kept telling her the baby was a girl, when it turned out to be a girl.  They never got a good angle or shot on the ultrasounds.  And how her son only wears brand names so boys aren't always cheaper than girls.  All sorts of random things.  She was a funny lady. Apparently she was talking to a girl at the company that does our phone surveys and when she gave her date of birth, the girl said, dang you're old.  And she said and your momma didn't teach you any manners.  Apparently the girl hung up then and a supervisor called her back and apologized saying the girl said whatever came into her mind and was  few cans shy of a six pack.  I hope auditing has fun listening to all 45 minutes of that call.

No comments:

Post a Comment