Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentine's Day and My 24th Birthday


 What I came home from work to:

I waited for Josh to get off work before opening anything, except the tamales in the brown bag.  I was hungry. 

Reading the card, which fit us pretty well 

This is where Josh thought he was being super clever.  He wrote hope it fits with a winky face on the card.  

And then he put my present in a Victoria's Secret bag 

And it's................... a shoe! 

I had been wanting a new pair of Converse shoes. Josh was slightly dissappointed I waited until he got home to open it.  He was hoping I would be searching the apartment for the other shoe he hid.

I ended up getting Josh a nunchuk controller for the Wii and random other goodies.  I had gotten him a new pair of hair clippers since he was complaining about his old ones.  But while I was at Shannon's bridal shower, Josh and the twins went to NPS where he got a new set for himself for $10.  And the funny thing is I had gone to 3 stores looking for the WAHL clippers and then had to return them.  It makes for a good story though.

For my birthday, we were actually in Vegas.  A friend of ours is leaving for her mission this week and was giving her farewell talk in church.  The only thing we really did in Vegas was go to the Body Worlds Exhibit.  The rest of the time we hung out at the house with everyone in town.  It was a nice weekend, and I totally spaced on taking any pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment