Wednesday, September 24, 2014

38 Weeks

Well as of today, I am 38 weeks pregnant.  Only 2 weeks left!  It feels like its gone by fast, but at the same time, I feel like I've been pregnant forever.  And this week we're pretty sure I started getting Braxton Hicks or practice surges as they are called in Hypnobirthing.  I don't feel anything, which is weird.  My belly just gets hard.  The only time I notice it is when I'm leaning forward or something and I can feel it against my ribs hard, instead of squishy.  I think at my next doctor appointment on Friday, I'll have her check to see if I am dilated at all.  Cause if not, then its just Braxton Hicks.  I want to at least make it through the rest of this month at work, but at the same time, I'm getting to the point of tired of being pregnant.  I miss being skinny and wearing my old clothes, especially jeans.  I miss being able to wear cute jeans.  I've had to start sleeping in Josh's clothes since a lot of my tshirts are not long enough to cover my bump all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment