Sunday, January 26, 2014

Chicken Parmesan

I've never made Chicken Parmesan before, but thought I'd give it a try.  I've been looking for new recipes to try to find ones that both Josh and I like to start a recipe book for our family, instead of just using recipes that I have just because I know how to make them.  I wanted to branch out.  And I've always liked Chicken Parmesan at restaurants so I thought I'd give it a try at home.  And since we have morning church, I'd have plenty of time to make it for dinner.  I used a combination of these two recipes from food.com and Favorite Family Recipes.  I didn't make the sauce and just used the Prego I had in the fridge.  But I did follow the second recipe in the fact that I just browned the breaded chicken in some olive oil and finished baking them in the oven and let the oven melt the mozzarella cheese on top.  I was pretty impressed with the finished result, quite tasty, if I say so myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment